Frequently Asked Questions
Training is a specialised skill. Even the best training program in the world is absolutely worthless without the will to execute it properly, consistently, and with intensity.
01 Why Salezart?
- We believe that sales people are not born, but made!
- We pride in creating Champion Sales Persons
- We understand the DNA of a Champion Sales Person and what it takes to become one!
- We believe that every sales person, their company, segment and industry they come from, is different and hence we customize and deliver accordingly
- We will help you achieve all the three parameters of growth - Revenue, Margin and Market Share
- We have highly experienced sales trainers who have all been hi-achievers in their careers
- We are Salezart - the exponents of the “Art of Selling"
02 How Are We Different?
We are different because all our trainers have "been there and done that". Each of our trainers have more than a decade of sales experience in handling customers directly and also in managing large sales teams. We know what it takes to be a good sales person and how to communicate effectively with sales persons. We customise for each client's requirement because we know each requirement is different
03 Do We Give Certification?.
Yes. We have four standard certification programs from Salezart Academy
Foundation Certificate Program - One day program on DNA of a Champion Sales Person.
What it takes to become a Champion Sales Person
Advanced Certificate Program - Two day program focused on "Objection Handling" Skills and Negotiation Skills"
Specialisation Certificate Program (Large Account Management) - Two day program focused on "how to handle a large customer/account organisation" and get the maximum business. (Recommended for enterprise, corporate sales managers handling large customers)
Specialisation Certificate Program (Channel Management) - Two day program focused on "how to handle channel partners (Distributors, retailers, commercial resellers and other trade channel partners) - Recommended for channel/dealer/retail sales managers handling many channel accounts within or across a large territory or zone or region
Specialisation Certificate Program (CRISP) - Five day program focused on inculcating technology and sales skills to in-store retail sales persons from IT and Telecom industry
04 How To Get In Touch With Us?
We are located at the following location -
Suite No. 1102,
Gurgaon - 122018